All the weekend workshops below are available for registration for those who have completed Resource Method: The Basics, Deepening, and Expanding (RMs 1, 2 & 3).
Each Module consists of three weekend workshops on specific topics and techniques. Although each module is cohesive, the individual weekends listed in modules 1, 2 and 3 can be taken in any order, at any time. You do not need to complete a module in order to enroll in a weekend workshop from a different module.
Entry into a weekend workshop in Module 4 – Advanced Consciousness, is by invitation or by completion of Modules 1, 2 and 3 in their entirety.
Throughout the year, RMs 1, 2 & 3, as well as Advanced Modules, are offered in week-long intensive formats.
Module 1 – Well-Being and Resilience
- Science of Well-being and Resilience – Diving deeper into the core competencies taught in RM 1, 2 and 3, we explore deeper layers of embodied healing and develop key trauma resolution techniques within the Method.
- Expanded Harmonizing – Expanding upon the Harmonizing competency from RM1, we bring full integration to our thoughts, feelings, and bodily experience using sound, breath and subtle body techniques, all entrained through deep Resourcing.
- Breath is Life – Delving deeper into the anatomy and biology of breath, we learn to access different depths of the Resource State. Through conscious breathing, we learn to shift our state of consciousness, resolve trauma, and enhance our emotional well-being.
Module 2 – Aging, Death & Dying
- Conscious Aging – We begin by exploring hidden beliefs and assumptions around aging and then engage in a process of transforming any related fear, regret, suffering, and negative self-concepts. Through RM techniques, we discover and explore the underlying meaning driving our lives and develop new positive life resources.
- Coming to Peace with Death & Dying – We explore and resolve fears around death and dying and in the process we expand your repertoire of Resource Method techniques. Developing a new platform for your experience through enhanced practices allows you to directly transform suffering and integrate your shadow.
- Preparing for Transition – Death and dying are introduced as a wisdom path and a direct route to total integration.
Module 3 – Relationships
- Heartbreak and Heart Healing – Expanding on Andrew Gentile’s book Heartbreak Therapy, this is a deeply transformational weekend for anyone experiencing or recovering from the end of a relationship, and for anyone wanting to learn to support those who are.
- Single and Thriving – Using core RM competencies, you learn to cultivate the primary relationship of your life – the one with yourself. We examine and resolve beliefs, assumptions, and thought patterns that hold you back from enjoying yourself and others.
- Building Family and Community – Bringing together Resource Method and core principles of Permaculture, we learn to build healthy individuals into healthy communities and environments.
Module 4 – Advanced Consciousness
- Ancestral and Family Constellations Work – Tracking along ancestral and family lines, you learn how to integrate your own healing and expansion into the larger framework of your family dynamics.
- Resource Method and Core Healing – Using all the Resources we have been building upon in previous trainings we explore the outer limits of consciousness and connect to more resourceful means to bring wisdom, clarity and depth into your life.